31 October 2013

Trick or Treat

Halloween 2013

Frightfully cold. and windy.
Luckily we got an hour or so of candy collecting in before it started to rain.
Brrrrr.
Did I mention it was cold?
Audrey was Sofia the First. Allie was Supergirl and Ava was a bumblebee.
Audrey ran ahead with her friends (and an adult) and left us behind with the little girls.
We went to neighbors afterward to warm up before deciding it was too cold there too and came back home to get baths and thaw out. Jeremy ended up handing out the rest of the candy in large batches in an effort to be done and shut off the light.
We ended the evening by watching It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
I went through the candy after the girls went to bed, threw out the bubble gum, hard candy, etc and made Jeremy a bag for work. Even though we only trick or treating for about an hour, they each got plenty of candy.
I bet I end up throwing the rest away before Thanksgiving.

Sarah











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.