08 June 2010

pancakes for breakfast


Audrey has been reading books as part of the Library's Summer Reading Program. In one of the books they make pancakes for breakfast. That's all Audrey talked about the rest of the day. Not wanting to make pancakes at 8:45 p.m., I told her we'd make them for breakfast the next day. And she remembered! One of the first things she asked me when she got up was "pancakes, mommy??" She made them all by herself. I cracked the eggs but she added all the ingredients and stirred them up. With my help she even poured them onto the hot griddle and watched for the bubbles. She HAD to have her apron that Aunt Autumn made her too. I love it that Audrey loves to cook! I should note, she not only made them but she ate a lot of them too!


Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I would love to haves Auds cook us some pancakes anytime!!! Grandma "Juber"

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.