On Friday morning Audrey and I made a cake. I should admit, as a new mom of 2 it was a mix. Thank God for Betty Crocker's Gluten free line! We needed frosting to go with our yellow cake, so we whipped up some chocolate frosting. Audrey liked licking the beaters and went in for more as you can see! The girl likes chocolate, and that, she gets honestly!
On Friday morning Audrey and I made a cake. I should admit, as a new mom of 2 it was a mix. Thank God for Betty Crocker's Gluten free line! We needed frosting to go with our yellow cake, so we whipped up some chocolate frosting. Audrey liked licking the beaters and went in for more as you can see! The girl likes chocolate, and that, she gets honestly!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.