31 January 2010

Toothpaste

So I had to call the Poison Control Center again this past week. This time Audrey ate her new bubble gum flavored Princess toothpaste. Half a tube to be exact. (Last time, she ate a poisonous plant we'd been given when she was born). I had sent her upstairs to go to bed and told her I'd be right behind her. Apparently I took too long because before I could get up there she came bringing the toothpaste to me with the pink paste smeared all around her mouth. It was obvious she'd been eating it. I immediately called the PCC and they told me to have her drink milk and to watch her for vomiting. Vomit she did and no, it didn't smell like bubble gum! I did not get a picture of this event, as I was too concerned about her well being and too busy cleaning up the aftermath. Fear not, though, the event will be ingrained in my mind forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.