01 February 2010

So I need a better system

I'd like to print pictures that we take to display and put in albums for the girls. I participate in the digital albums and now the blog as well but would still like the actual picture for current and future use. I know, it sounds crazy, but I guess I'm old! The problem? We take a lot of pictures. (Ok, I take a lot of pictures!) I like to think I delete a lot of them when I take them and only keep the ones I'd print. Turns out, I'd print a lot. I started a new system and decided to print every months pictures at the end of that month. So, with today being Feb 1, I printed January's pictures and printed nearly 400 and spent $100. At that rate, I'll need a bigger house for all the albums and I'll never get to buy that armoire I've got my eye on! So, if anyone is reading this.....what do you do? How do you preserve your family's memories? Do you print off pictures and stick in an album? Box? Or just keep them on the computer? I know some people who have a family album and then a separate album for each child. Does anyone do that and how does it work? Last year at this time I was debating the best way to go about this and yet a YEAR LATER I still don't have a plan. In my defense, I got pregnant, miscarried, got pregnant again, sold a house, moved and had a baby. Now that life is settling down a little, it's time to get this under control.


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.