22 February 2010

Audrey's Vocabulary

The other day I wrote down everything Audrey said in a half hour or so. I just wanted to write it down before she progressed on or I forgot it.


Words that she says really clear as of Feb 2010:

Daddy
Mommy
Me
Juice
Shoes
Puppy
Duck
Book
Hi
baby
no
up
pop
cheese
home
drew
high
too/two/to
jump
beep and bee beep
me see!

Words/phrases that need a little translation:

Baby I-ee = Baby Allie
Baby i-ee hot = baby Allie is sick, or needs attention
i doh = i don't know
i do = yes
me i-ee= her baby doll
Paw Paw = Grandpa
Maw Maw- Grandma
wahsuck=?
Die Dight = Nigh Night
Die Die = Bye Bye
me seep = me sleep/ I'm tired
baa = ball
hewooh = hello
dwaah = draw
blk = milk
tay = okay
me hot = i'm cold
whatchuk= i have no idea, but usually she uses this for something she doesn't know the name of
jupkeeps = no idea on this one either
jakalk=???
wuh woah= uh oh
boop = poop
baby i-ee up!
baby i-ee wah wah wah! = baby allie is crying
bye bye cheese = grilled cheese from dairy queen
giddy-up = horse
tow = cow
ouw-ooo= Caillou
meum me ummmy= i think it's yummy
ummm= yum
doh= go
pup or bup = cup
werk= work
daak= dark
boo baw= blue ball
booo= moo, as in cow
a boo= peek a boo
emmom= elmo



Sarah

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.