When I have more energy, I will write deeper, meaningful blog entries, like what I love about being a mother or what I hope my girls learn from me. For now, my sleep deprived self will write down the little moments that made me laugh, cry, or that I want to remember, like this one:
Audrey has become very independent when it comes to doing things herself. The other day I was warming milk for Allie when I hear "Mommy!" It was the fear in her voice that had me running towards the bathroom. I didn't even know she was in need of the the bathroom. She had gotten up on her stool, taken off her diaper, put her Sesame Street seat on the toilet and started to sit, like she'd done several dozen times. The problem was, this time she put her seat on the wrong toilet seat--the bottom one! There she was, panicking because she had fallen in the toilet. Poor girl. She was just trying to pee or poop--that I never figured out-- and she didn't hang out in the bathroom long enough for me to find out. She no longer had to go. She was quite shaken up and left the bathroom as soon as she could. Guess we'll try potty training again next year!
For the record, this moment made me laugh, and Audrey cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.