It was a Valentine's Weekend at our house this year. It started on Friday
when we went out to Grandpa and Grandma's for a Valentine/Thank-you for helping farm party. Funny story. Linda made sugar cookies for each family for Valentine's Day. After dinner I was craving something sweet. I wasn't able to have the cookies since they weren't gluten free, so I stole Audrey's m&m's out of her Valentine bucket she'd gotten. I thought she hadn't noticed until she came over to me and picked up the empty wrapper and said, "no mommy, me!" oops. I was busted.
On Saturday morning, Audrey and I made pink heart shaped pancakes
for breakfast. Yum! Audrey loves to help by pouring the ingredients
into the bowl and then stirring. She often helps me cook in the kitchen.
I hear her say "me help, mommy, me help!" as she scoots her chair
up to the counter.
Saturday night we made GF chocolate cupcakes and then
decorated them.
Sunday morning (Valentine's Day) the girls opened their
Valentine packages first thing. Books, flash cards, stickers and
coloring books are what they found in their bags.
My tiniest Valentine--not so tiny anymore. Allie caught Audrey's cold
this past week and had to go to the doctor. She weighed in at
red skirts at Christmas like I intended so I used them today.
Allie's was a little small, though as it's 0-3 months and she's wearing
and coffee. Audrey got a special songbook from Grandmother
with the lyrics to the song she wrote one day while her and
Grandpa and Allie
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.