
Allie, 6 weeks, Jan 30, 2010
As they do in People or US magazine, I can't remember which, welcome to this edition of Who Wore it Best. Both 6 weeks old, Audrey and Allie are sporting a pink track suit from Baby Gap. When I looked back at Audrey's picture, I couldn't believe that she was indeed 6 weeks too when the picture was taken. In Audrey's defense, her picture was taken at night, indoor with a flash, so it's naturally more unflattering. I personally don't think they look anything alike.
As they do in People or US magazine, I can't remember which, welcome to this edition of Who Wore it Best. Both 6 weeks old, Audrey and Allie are sporting a pink track suit from Baby Gap. When I looked back at Audrey's picture, I couldn't believe that she was indeed 6 weeks too when the picture was taken. In Audrey's defense, her picture was taken at night, indoor with a flash, so it's naturally more unflattering. I personally don't think they look anything alike.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.