24 March 2010

Playdate

Audrey was invited to Jaiden's house for a playdate today. We nearly didn't make it, as Allie's melt downs nearly caused me to have one myself. You know it's a crazy morning when the coffee that began to brew on its own at 7am (because you remembered to set the timer the night before) is still sitting there 2 hours later untouched. The coffee pot has now shut itself off and the coffee is luke warm. Gross. Once Allie is calmed down we head out to the very least, get Mommy some coffee. In the McDonald's parking lot I ask Audrey if she'd rather go home or go to Jaiden's and she replied, " ainens." So off we went to Jaiden and Tyler's and I'm so glad we did. Audrey had fun, Allie behaved and I enjoyed chatting with my friends as well. Audrey's friend Noa was there too. The girls played so well together. The moment that sticks with me most from today (besides Noa's nasty fall down the stairs) was when we found Audrey in Tyler's crib and Jaiden halfway up the changing table. I laughed at first and then stood there stunned. How on earth did she get in there!? and couldn't believe she'd climbed in there. Audrey jumps--but she's not that good. There she was, just standing there in poor Tyler's bed looking all innocent. Still to this moment I have no idea how my daughter, whom I've never seen climb anything, managed this!


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.