29 March 2010

Swingset!

Two Grandpas, two Uncles and one Daddy collectively put in over 50 working hours last Saturday to built Audrey and Allie a swingset. My job was to take pictures and feed everyone, so for the most part I don't know details, other than the instruction booklet was over 25 pages. They started at 7 am and almost finished by 7:20 pm. Audrey was able to go swing in the dark before dinner but the next day I was able to get some pictures of her checking it out for the first time. Note: the order of these pictures is horrendous--I apologize. I was trying to feed a baby while uploading......


Audrey swinging for the first time on her new swingset!

Coming along...

Transferring the tower from the front to the back

the swing section

getting ready to move the tower

industrial/commercial grade swings! That means, mommy can swing too without it breaking!

coming down the slide the next day

note her outfit--I didn't know we would be staying out as long as we did. ballet flats
don't mix well with climbing!


of course Big Bird had to swing too!
working on the tower
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.