25 August 2010

Stop blowing wind!

Today Audrey, Allie and I were outside before nap-time enjoying the most beautiful day we've had around here for awhile. The sun was shining, it wasn't too hot, 76 degrees to be exact and not a hint of humidity. But, there was a breeze. We sat down at Audrey's picnic table to read her new book and a few pages into it Audrey turns her head behind her and says, "wind! stop blowing so I can read this book!"

I think she actually thought it might stop.

I laughed out loud. My child has yet to learn that the world does not revolve around her!




Sarah




1 comment:

  1. Do you think a precious daughter who can wrap your heart around her little finger wouldn't be able to stop the wind?/!!! Love it! Grandma Strubhar

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.