30 November 2010

homemade matching outfits

Let me first say that I did not make these outfits. I am not nearly talented enough with a sewing machine. I tried my hand at sewing more than ten years ago and after a summer of making one pair of pajamas, I turned in my straight pins and returned to the kitchen. I think it's a wonderful art but I am happy to pay people to do it for me, and blessed to have a several wonderful seamstresses in the family. Audrey's Grandma S. made these for Audrey for her birthday this year. She also made an outfit for Allie.

All lined up on the couch. L to R: New baby, Paige, Bitty, Lee-Middleton, Audrey and Reagan


Grandma even made purses and hats and hair bows!


Allie and Audrey in their outfits with the dolls. You can't really see Allie's. It's a pinafore and a skirt. Audrey's is a dress.





Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.