24 November 2011

Thanksgiving Day

Over the river and through the woods to Grandma's house we went. After our big Thanksgiving feast, the girls and I  made Christmas Card garland, to hang our holiday cards this year. Audrey and Allie  had fun playing with new toys and cousins they hardly ever see.  That night we went back to my parents house for supper with my Aunt Carol and cousin Lisa. Dad made pork loin and we enjoyed more pumpkin bars for dessert. The pictures I did get this day were of the craft we did down at Grandma's house. I forgot to get a finished product picture, but they all turned out so cute. And ours worked so well. All of our cards this year hung from it on our staircase. Again, so bummed I didn't get a picture of it in it's glory.  Here is our inspiration picture that came from Pinterest:



painting and decorating the mini clothes pins that would eventually hold Christmas cards to the ribbon

my little painter



Ellie. I love her concentration





Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.