Sometimes I'll see her 'dancing' at home and she's got the booty shake down. I laugh out loud every time she turns on her music on her play laptop and dances. She started that about a month ago and I have yet to capture it--for sure something I want to remember. It's hilarious. She's on beat, she just rocks back and forth on her feet, sticks her butt out and does something with her right arm that I can't describe. .
I sat there is disbelief that it's been 11 weeks since Ava was born, and nine weeks since I first tackled taking all three girls to dance. Unbelievable how time flies. Ava was awake for Allie's class and slept during Audrey's. We took our lunch, pumpkin muffins I'd baked that morning and bananas. The girls ate and played with their friends from class and I talked 'Disney' to the other moms. We are so excited to go but it is a lot of planning! Ava has gained 5 pounds since that first dance class she went to in February.
Audrey did not cry today when she learned it was her last class of the semester. I believe she's ready for a break. She isn't ready to put dance aside, but I'm not sure it's going to be a love for her. I'm anxious to see how she does in the recital this year.
Pictures from Allie's class today I took on my phone, so the quality is awful. I need a new phone, with a better camera. I didn't notice it at the time but her tongue is stuck out in almost every picture.
Sarah







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.