21 February 2012

surviving dance

Today, I survived back to back dance classes for the first time with all three girls, without any major catastrophes. Allie's class, then a break for lunch, then Audrey's class takes us away from home, with drive time, approx 2 hours and 20 minutes. Still in the weaning process and not being able to always go 3-4 hours, I had to make sure I grabbed the pump and pieces, plus food for Ava, two sets of tutus, dance shoes, hair up in ponytails, breakfast, all three buckled in car seats and a check for the instructor. Miraculously, we managed to get there and were only two minutes late. Nothing major happened, like poop blowouts or tantrums and we even loaded up and unloaded the car in-between for lunch. Whew. We've proven it's possible, now to pull it off every week just as smoothly.

Audrey does not normally feed Ava--but I wanted to get a picture of the three girls after we survived our first dance class venture. 





Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.