14 February 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

eating breakfast and the cupcakes the girls decorated for Valentine's Day.

February 14th-- Happy Valentine's Day! My first day at home with the girls. At breakfast, the girls opened their gifts from me; New outfits for their Bitty dolls and a heart shaped container of M&M's. We used our Valentine cups and plates, and heart bowls to eat cereal and strawberries. Jeremy bought Audrey a pink heart necklace and matching bracelet and bought Allie a stuffed elephant--her favorite animal. I got a lovely bouquet of flowers. We made cupcakes and the girls decorated them. When Jeremy got home, he took the older girls around to neighbors within walking distance to deliver their Valentine's; candy bags. 

Around 9:45 a.m. I switched Ava to bottles. 


When Avent came out with pink bottles, of course we had to buy them! Ava drinking breast milk from a bottle for the first time. 


I had planned on taking all three girls to dance this morning, but when I got free enough to think about getting everyone ready, dance had already started. So, I  took some pictures of the older girls with their Bitty's in their new outfits instead. 













Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.