After we picked Audrey up from school, Aunt Autumn came to our house and went with us to Allie's hemangioma appointment. There is no doubt that I could have taken all three girls to see Allie's plastic surgeon but there is no doubt I wanted to tackle that alone. Sooooooo thankful for Aunt Autumn and her availability that afternoon. Because I was still weaning and pushing myself to do so, I stuffed my bra with ice packs and loaded the girls in the car. As always, it took us an hour to get there and we saw the doctor for maybe five minutes. In that five minutes we discussed surgery and what he would do to remove it, and what harm, if any there was to waiting to see if it shrinks on it's own. We agreed to wait and see what it looks like in six months. Our entertainment that day? The girls watching Aunt Autumn blow bubbles with her gum. Since Jeremy nor I chew gum, I think this was the first time they'd ever seen anyone blow aw bubble, and they thought it was hilarious! Allie kept saying, "wow, that was a big one!" and "do it again!"
Tonight, I finally was able to capture Ava smiling. She smiles often, but it's still random.
![]() |
| Ava smiling. 2 weeks |
Sarah

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.