22 February 2012

The police came to our house today

 Well today got off to a stellar start. 

After feeding, burping and rocking Ava for two hours in the middle of the night and then I sat down to pump after going six hours (trying to wean), and trying to call Jeremy who was asleep upstairs for help and him not answering, I crawled into bed tossing and turning I finally went back to sleep for maybe 20 minutes until my phone, on vibrate, woke me at 6:10 a.m. a split second before Jeremy jumped out of bed and said, "The alarm is going off!" Not his alarm, the security  alarm. We didn't catch it before it dispatched the police.

When the police knock on our door. Jeremy answers, apologizes and explains to the officer that our two year old (who is now standing on the stairs in her nightgown behind him, waving) set it off in an attempt to play with her legos.

FB status today: Well today got off to a stellar start. We woke up to the security alarm going off and didn't catch it before it dispatched the police at 6:00 a.m. Miss Allie tripped the motion detector. That's after Ava was up for two hours straight from 3-5 and before I found the girls got into the baking cabinet and ate bittersweet chocolate squares for breakfast. But. Thanks to my friend Ginger who bought me coffee today, my morning is looking up! 



Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.