27 February 2012

Daddy's Night

Tonight was Daddy/Daughter night at Audrey's preschool. It's a night where the preschool students invite their Dads to see what they do at school. Audrey was very excited for this. Leading up to tonight, the teachers asked students what their Dads do at work. On Audrey's paper she brought home it said, "He sits at the computer and money comes out." When I asked her what Daddy does at work she said, "He makes money so we can run errands and buy stuff." Well, I think she's pretty much figured it out!

Audrey wanted to look pretty for her date with Daddy, so we painted her nails and picked out a fancy dress. She picked out her jewelry.

They had a great time. They played, the kids had songs they sang for the Dads and they ate ice cream sundaes.

Allie, Ava and I stayed home and visited with Grandmother and Cheryle.

Audrey and Daddy before Daddy's Night




Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.