05 February 2012

My little singer

Audrey is really into singing, making up her own songs and singing her versions of songs she's heard.

Tonight I followed her voice down the hallway to her pink room where I found her standing on her bed, with a play microphone in hand, singing to the wall as she rocked back and forth and be-bopped to her tune in her nightgown. It was a tune I did not recognize, so she undoubtedly was making it up as she went.

I hated to have to tell her to keep it down, but her sister was trying to go to sleep across the hall. She has no problem belting out songs in the comfort of her home. I can't wait until she's old enough for the kids choir at church.

She's always loved music, from playing the piano, to Kindermusik classes, to any entertainment that has to do with music or dancing. At preschool, her teachers comment that singing songs is one of, if not her favorite activity.

I love my little singer.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.