Hoping, praying, crossing my fingers and doing a little dance that I'm able to finally enjoy my new bundle of precious joy without pain, plugged ducts and flu-like symptoms that have been my life the last three weeks.
I finally got into see the nurse practitioner today after two and a half weeks of intense pain when nursing, burning and tingling when not, multiple plugged ducts and I'm fairly certain a undiagnosed case of mastitis that I worked through on my own. Now, feeling flu like again and fearing another, larger issue, I made an appointment hoping to walk out with antibiotics. I managed two children this trip. The baby and miss Allie, while Audrey was at school. Our original plan was to go view Ava's newborn pictures from the photographer this morning. I was so pumped about seeing them, I almost didn't call the doctor, again.
Even though we waited longer than anticipated for the doctor, and had to call the photographer multiple times to push back our viewing time, mission accomplished! I walked out with two prescriptions.
And, Ava's pictures were absolutely precious. Even though I'm a hobby photographer, I'm so happy that I set up a photo shoot outside of our home for her.
Ava continues to be adorable. And she's fitting into this family perfectly. She's now 2 weeks and 6 days, more or less 3 weeks old. I no longer wake her to eat in the middle of the night. She wears 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers. She's getting 70% formula and 30% breast milk.
Ava continues to be adorable. And she's fitting into this family perfectly. She's now 2 weeks and 6 days, more or less 3 weeks old. I no longer wake her to eat in the middle of the night. She wears 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers. She's getting 70% formula and 30% breast milk.
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.