29 May 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Every year we spend Memorial Day with Jeremy's family. We attend a memorial service in the morning to honor the troops, and then head out to Grandma and Grandpa's house to play with cousins, have a cookout and celebrate people who have a June birthday in the family. Audrey really enjoys playing with Hannah, and her older cousins, Andy and Ellie.

This year, we had a neighborhood fish fry to attend on Memorial Day, night. I don't have any pictures of the fish fry or bags tournament, which is what the adults participated in.


Audrey and Hannah eating patriotic doughnuts

Miss Allie. She's wearing a dress that I wore when I was 3.



Miss Ava, three and a half months, in a red, white and blue dress that you can't see....





Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.