This is how I found Audrey's puzzle pizza the other day. Complete with blueberries! (real ones)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
One night this week I asked Audrey if she wanted me to take her to bed and she replied, "No Mommy, you dirty. You need a bath." Seriously! I had been complaining that I stunk and needed to take a shower and I guess she thought I was too dirty to escort her to bed.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So, the other day I called Audrey in from outside. As she's closing the screen sliding door with all her might she says, "Mommy, what you need me for?" I wanted to show her the juice I bought her--it had Woody and Buzz from Toy Story on the front. She smiled real big, clapped her hands and said, "Me so happy, Mommy! I like Toy Story!" I know she won't always be that easily to please, so I'll enjoy it today.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Audrey set up a garage sale in the playroom the other day. It was so cute. She organized her toys nice and neatly on the floor and I shopped at her garage sale. (She's really into garage sales--we've only been to one or two this year, but something about them she loves! She always asks every time we set out in the stroller if we're going to one. She even has a little song, "we're going to a garage sale".......yep, those are pretty much the lyrics. She's two. ) So I was her customer and I asked her how much an item was. She showed me how it worked, but never told me the price (good sales tactic, her father was proud!). I then pointed to two items and said, I'll take these please. She said, " ok. " and picked them up. "Me get you a bag." I couldn't help but laugh. Where on earth was she going to get this bag? she stood up, looked around the room and said, "hmmm" then she went over to her kitchen, grabbed a mixing bowl, put my items in there and threw in a bonus item( I must have been the 100th customer) and said, "there you go." When I showed Allie what I got at Audrey's garage sale, she (Audrey) promptly told me she needed to return the items to the garage sale. Such an imagination this girl is starting to have.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.