27 July 2010

Spaghetti Bake with Feta and Green Beans

In lieu of calling it a casserole, I'm calling it Spaghetti Bake with Feta Cheese and Green Beans. Sometimes when I'm making dinner I create a recipe that's pretty good. Often, I'll forget the ingredients and steps and forever the recipe is lost. So I've vowed to myself to write it down. This is a spin off what my Mom's Layered Spaghetti Casserole.

Here's what we had last night for dinner:

9x13" pan
350 for 30 minutes

Gluten free spaghetti (Quinoa Corn )--8oz box, I think
1.5 pounds ground beef
minced onion
salt
pepper
32 oz classico tomato and basil sauce
shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2-4 oz cream cheese
2 oz feta cheese
1/2 bag frozen french style green beans

prepare spaghetti , drain
ground beef with onion, salt, pepper

layer in pan:
tomato sauce
spaghetti
beef
cheddar cheese
cream cheese
green beans
spaghetti
sauce
beef
cheddar cheese
feta cheese on top

cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.