02 July 2010

It's Official

Audrey climbed the gate and successfully broke out of her room tonight. Great.

I was in the nursery rocking Allie and heard Audrey fiddling with her gate--trying to get out. I heard "Daaddddyyyy! Daaddddyyyy!....................Jeremy!" (that last one made me chuckle so much I nearly woke up Allie) Then I heard a thud. Audrey then muttered something I couldn't understand. (which made me chuckle even more) A few moments later she sheepishly appears in Allie's room. I could tell in her eyes she couldn't tell if she'd get in trouble, or be praised. Regardless, she was pretty proud of her accomplishment. I couldn't help but laugh. "Audrey! You got out of your room!" She then told me how she had hit her head getting out and it hurt. (That must have been the thud I heard). I don't think she'll try it again anytime soon---at least that's what Jeremy told me.


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.