A few minutes later when she came in, Ava became obsessed with Allie's wet Hello Kitty boots. This entertained her for a good little while. She tried to put them on mostly. She's so curious right now, and I love watching her explore. And she's real adamant that whatever her older sisters are eating/doing or wherever they are going, that she eat/do/go there too.
Tonight I was reading Audrey and Allie books on the couch as they ate their snack. Ava was playing blocks with Daddy a few feet away. She'd come over, scream until someone gave her a few bites of cereal, then turn and waddle back to her blocks. A few minutes later, she'd come back over. This went on for five books, until it was time to go to bed. One of Ava's favorite activities right now is going up the stairs by herself. And one of the only times a day she's allowed up the stairs (with a parent close by) is at bedtime.
Audrey had a bad ankle day at school--which isn't good since she's been back in school for um, 2 days. I found her sitting on the floor, scared to move when I picked her up. Needless to say, Jeremy carried her a good portion of the night. And when he wasn't, she was limping in a big way. Hopefully, she can walk on it tomorrow.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.