
I made it nearly two and a half years without painting her toe nails! I probably would have sooner but we got busy and she never asked. After I got my pedicure last week and came home with pretty red toes, she wanted hers painted too. She's since seen several friends with pink fingers and toes which only heightened her curiosity. So, today at lunch she ate her chicken nuggets and I painted away. So fun! I hadn't gotten my finger nail polish out in years. I managed to find a pink that looked little girl enough but realize I need to beef up my barbie pink and purple taffy line! My OPI colors: "I'm really not a waitress" and " A man in every Port-ugal" don't really scream Princess Pink!
Her nails are "It's all Greek to me" adorable. And she was precious walking around the house afterward so careful not to mess them up. I caught glimpses of her stopping to look at her feet, and later at nap time, she'd sit up, bring one foot up to her eyes and rub her toes, admiring her new step into girly land.
Our next step? Mother-Daughter pedicures!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.