We went shopping for a slip and slide last night. We almost bought a pool (a real one). But, alas we did not. This morning the girls (Jeremy really wanted to too) broke it in in the 110 degrees that was our morning. It was hot.
Audrey knew exactly what to do. Allie though, wiped out a few times on her bottom before realizing that running down the Slip n Slide wasn't the best way. When we showed her what to do, she'd crawl down the plastic run way until she reached the little pool at the end, the sprinklers hitting the top of her head the whole way.
The girls loved it. I took pictures and went inside to cool off. Then, Jeremy came to the door and said, "You've got to come see what your daughter's come up with." Audrey talked Jeremy into putting the Slip n Slide at the bottom of her swing-set slide so when she'd slide down, she'd hit the Slip n Slide and zip to the end in no time. You just had to see it. I got more video than pictures of that one.
I'd say, not a bad $7 investment!
![]() |
| The slide and water set-up. It's like Allie's saying, "There is no way on earth I'm trying that." |






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.