Earlier this month I had a little photo shoot with Lily, an adorable neighbor girl, who my girls love. During the photo shoot, Audrey kept asking me to take pictures of her. Near the end I had her pose with Lily for one or two. Audrey loves to play with Lily, who lives down the street. They are the same age. You know you see someone a lot when Allie, who doesn't say much, if anything at all, has added "Lily" to her vocabulary. It sounds like this: "La-La." She will point her out in pictures and just yesterday I asked the girls what they did while I was at the store. Audrey said they played outside with Daddy and then Allie said, "La-La." And that was right. They had walked down to see Lily while I was gone.
 |
| Lily, 3 years |
 |
| Lily and Audrey, being silly |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.