This experience happened last week when I was clothes shopping with the girls...
The double stroller no longer interested Audrey as we approached her section of Bergner's. She begged to get out. My 3 1/2 year old now shops in the 4-6x girls area that is connected to the size 7-16 section by the underwear and training bras. I maneuver our truck of a double stroller through the skinny aisles on our way to the checkout, knocking down at least 5 packages of princess underwear and trying to keep Allie from pulling off anything within her reach, and dropping it on the floor, causing me to run over it. Audrey is beside me, carrying her princess nightgown we scored on clearance. As soon as we make it to the main aisle, where the check out is, Audrey looks down and proclaims, "Mom! You have boobs on your dress!" I look down and sure enough, a little padded size negative A bra was hanging from the ruffles of my sun dress by it's hanger. Quickly assessing the situation and trying not to burst out laughing, I nonchalantly pulled it off and hung it next to a display of shoes to my left. I pretended the three older ladies waiting in line didn't hear her and quickly diverted the conversation to the cute Crocs hanging by the checkout.
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.