We found out today at our sonogram that we'll be adding another princess to our very pink castle. We are thrilled that she looks healthy and that the girls will have another playmate for dress-up, dolls, shopping and heart to heart conversations. Of course, that last one won't come for a few years, but I do pray they are close enough to confide in each other. The girls didn't seem phased one way or another, they went with us and saw their baby sister on the monitor today. Audrey had been wanting a boy-- "because we have two girls already." I always said if it was a girl, we'd have to have four.
I thought for sure this baby was a boy.
Jeremy, although royally outnumbered at this point, seems to be ok with being the only man in the house.
Now, what to name her......stay with an A name or give her a completely different letter? Something to ponder over the next 20 weeks.
Sarah








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.