Well it didn't take as long as I thought it would. Audrey woke up today and proclaimed she didn't want to go to preschool. (sigh). It's day three of her first week! (She goes 3 days a week). After a little prompting I got her to tell me she was afraid I wouldn't come back to get her. Last time I was the last one in the room to get her, which meant she was the last kid left in the circle waiting for mom. I assured her today, I would be early. And that worked. For 5 minutes. Then she started in again about not wanting to go and wanting to stay home with me. (bigger sigh)
I fully expected this after three weeks when the newness had worn off. But I certainly didn't expect it today.
It wasn't a smooth morning.
Funny how the right outfit can totally change your mood. She was putting away her clothes this morning and found her Rapunzel shirt. She begged to wear it and her new frilly ballet flats. After she changed shirts she was in great spirits.
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.