Today my cousin Mary got married. I have seventeen cousins on that side of the family. She's the seventh one to get married and the third bride in her family. She's one of seven girls.
I watched the majority of this wedding on the playback screen of the camera I was running. And because I was in charge of video (and editing) I didn't get to take a lot of pictures. I grabbed my camera once or twice. Once we were able to grab a quick family picture, in which, I'm looking quite preggo.
I could go on and on about the pretty color of bridesmaids dresses, how my Aunt (the Mother of the Bride) looked radiant or the special dance the Grooms' brothers did at the reception that I still can't get out of my head.....but I've got a wedding to edit!
I will say, I had the hardest time finding dresses for the girls, and for the first time they didn't coordinate or match. At all. Audrey picked hers out herself, at the store (she's getting so big). I had gotten them each new fancy sparkly hair clips. You'll never see Allie's because she lost it 30 seconds after getting into the church. We looked before the wedding, after the wedding and still we couldn't find it. My mom went to the Wedding Emergency Kit that she made for this family's first wedding and found some bobbi pins. They kept her hair out of her face, but they certainly weren't as pretty as her lost hair clip. Ugh.
Audrey enjoyed the wedding. She thought it was fun to see the Bride in her fancy dress and watch everyone dance at the reception. Jeremy tried to get her to dance, but she didn't want to....until we got home. Then she got sad that she didn't get to dance with Daddy. Then she told me that one day she was going to marry me and then kiss me on the lips. Silly girl.
 |
practicing blowing bubbles, waiting for the bride and groom
|
 |
| Mary and Derek |
 |
my favorite part of Allie's dress? Her tights.
|
 |
| Allie and Uncle Ben. Yes, that is a sticker in her hair. My mother watched the girls during the wedding since I was video-ing, and of all things, she put a sticker in her hair to keep her bangs out of her face. This was before she found the bobbi pins. |
 |
| Audrey and Daddy |
 |
| Allie tuckered out around 9 p.m. Thing was, Jeremy and I were pretty tired too. Oh how times have changed. |
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.