16 December 2011
Allie is 2!
My baby is 2! I think is unbelievably adorable. Her actions, words and demeanor make me laugh everyday. Lately, it's her sprouting vocabulary and how she pieces words together. All during her party, when she'd open a gift she'd ask, "Open it? Open it?" She began talking months before Audrey. Her Dr. was impressed with that today, when she went in for her 2 year check-up. I told him she more or less is putting sentences together. She recognizes most colors and says "purple," "black," and "green."? She just this week began to jump on her own. That is by far her favorite physical activity to do right now. She's been jumping, with the help of holding my hands for awhile, but just cleared the ground by herself recently. And she loves to practice that skill. Recommendations from Dr.: Skim Milk (which she was already on), physical activity (due to her BMI being in the 90's). I told him her sister began losing weight when she learned to jump and he agreed Allie would probably be the same way.
Allie will already parade around the floor at gymnastics, exploring the trampoline, sliding down the slide, walking across the balance beam, all during her sisters class.
Her stats:
Weight: 31.4 (90%)
Height: 34.5 (75 %)
Size in clothes: 2t-3t, depending on the brand. She is shorter than Audrey was so some of Audrey's clothes don't fit her.
Allie's favorites:
Food: Nuggets, most fruits, white milk (never chocolate)
Characters: Winnie The Pooh, Dora, Elmo
Show: Super Why!
Activities: Going to gymnastics with Audrey, swimming, coloring (especially on the walls, couches, carpet), helping Mommy cook, reading books, playing with Audrey
Favorite toy: her train set
Favorite movie: Winnie the Pooh (this all started this summer when we visited the Disney store and Daddy bought her a life size stuffed Pooh).
I love her blonde curls. The way she runs to get Audrey her favorite toy when she's upset, or cuddles with me. I laugh when her little legs start running so fast to the other room that she barely turns in time to clear the corner. I love that she wants to be like big sister and do gymnastics. Every time I tell Audrey to get her gymnastics outfit on, Allie will point to herself and make sure I see her when she says, "me! me!" She warms my heart and is so cute, it's hard to get mad at her......and I think she knows it!
Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.