06 December 2011

Our last visit before the move

Today we made Rice Krispie ornaments with Audrey's good friend Avery. The girls were so cute decorating their ornaments, laughing at their chocolatey hands as they licked their fingers with delight. I love watching preschoolers create. Allie even wanted to try, although I think more green and red sugar ended up on her hands than on her ornaments. 

Today was a little sad. It was our last play date with Avery for awhile.  She is moving away at the end of the week.  Far away. Audrey will miss Avery tremendously, and I will miss her mom.  I am, very happy for her that she's able to stay home with her two little girls now, even though that means she's no longer living down the street.  I am smiling for the friendship that was created for both myself and my child and hope through technology they/we can remain close. 

We will miss you Avery!! 





















Avery and Audrey. December 2011

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.