16 December 2011

Christmas Party at Preschool

Today, in between celebrating Allie's birthday, Audrey had her Christmas party at preschool. We left Allie at home with Grandma. Audrey's class made elf hats, played games, had a festive snack and received a present from their teacher. They also sang songs for the parents. The songs are my favorite because I love to see how she performs in front of others. She belts out the songs at home and in the car (repeatedly) but becomes a whole different singer, quietly singing all the words, never taking her eyes off her teacher when performing for the parents.  It's adorable.

making her elf hat with velcro dots






snack time


cinnamon flavored marshmallows, holiday Oreos and a cute Santa ornament made by one of the moms. 

I held off introducing Audrey to Oreos as long as I could. They are filled with gluten and not so great for you anyway so I don't like to buy them. Preschool has her hooked though on the creme filled cookie. But, really, if I could eat them, I would! 

Receiving her present from her teachers

Running back to her mat. She got a book, scissors with cutting pages and a candy cane. 



Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.