After dance today Audrey had an appointment to get her hair cut. After hearing her scream every morning as I brushed it out (despite my pleading for her father to put de tangler in after baths) I was ready for a short hair do. I actually talked my little Rapunzel wanna-be into it, and she was prepared to get her hair cut as short as mine. Her Grandpa shuddered at the thought of cutting off her long locks and was pleased when he saw her a few weeks later. We only cut off two inches. Had I not signed her up for dance and needed to put her hair in a bun in May, I would have chopped it all off.
Audrey is becoming a hair salon pro. No crying, no whining. She did exactly what Sara asked her to do because she knew if she was good, a ring pop was in store. (The salon offers these). Her hair was so long that Audrey had to stand on the floor and the stylist had to sit in the chair in order to cut it. She even allowed her to blow dry it a bit.
 |
| trying to entertain herself |
Allie got her bangs cut a few days before. Had to get all girls in for hair cuts before the baby comes!
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.