Deep breath.
It was a crazy fall and holiday season. The busiest we've been in awhile. I'm talking, almost something every single day in December. It was fun, it was stressful at times and in the middle of it, I entered the third trimester, making it even harder to keep up. We hosted five parties between October and December 31. Some required more effort than others, two were birthday parties for my princesses and our last one before baby #3, a New Years Eve bash with the neighborhood. We love to entertain, but we are happy to be done for a few months as we eagerly await the arrival of our third baby girl. (Although truth be told, I'd love to host a little Valentine's party for all the girls' friends. Next year, next year.)
Before baby girl 3 arrives in five weeks or less (we're still debating a name) let's catch up!
Here we go. And yes, for book making purposes, I am writing this Jan 4, and working backwards for a few weeks. So scroll down to see what we were up to the last few months.
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.