It's obvious that these girls are growing, fast! Allie put on her Mickey shirt from Disney last September and it was halfway up her belly today. She's grown a lot, and lost a lot of baby fat. Makes me sad when that happens. Audrey is literally growing out of her shirts from week to week. They really do grow up right before your eyes. In the cart at Target the other day, Ava had Allie's play phone and was holding it up to her ear. She's 13 months old. I don't remember her learning that. They all three got hair cuts today and Audrey sat there and carried on a conversation like I've done hundreds of times with my stylist, Sara. They can't stay babies forever I suppose. For Easter this year, it was difficult to find matching dresses as Audrey doesn't shop in the baby girl section anymore. By luck, we did find identical shoes in all the right sizes a few days before Easter. 12, 9 and 6. Their dress sizes this year: 6, 4t and 24 months.
They are getting bigger, learning more and teaching me more every day. It's hard to enjoy the trenches when your house is a constant mess, you can't keep up on laundry, but at the same time I know it goes by way too fast to not try and be thankful for the stressful or difficult moments.
This in turn was Ava's first haircut. I sure didn't document it like I did the other girls and don't ask me if I saved any of the hair, because I didn't. She sat there, the best of any of the girls, by herself the whole time, begging for a ring pop--which is what the other girls always get via the salon if they do a good job. She doesn't like to be left out. She's beginning to blend in as one of the girls, instead of the baby. She has figured out how to get outside and down the stairs if the door is left open. She wants to brush her teeth with the girls, and at night before she goes to sleep. She hates it if the girls go somewhere without her.
They are all growing like weeds!
Before their haircuts. Ava wanted no part of standing there.
Ava's first haircut. A bang trim and a little off the back
They are getting bigger, learning more and teaching me more every day. It's hard to enjoy the trenches when your house is a constant mess, you can't keep up on laundry, but at the same time I know it goes by way too fast to not try and be thankful for the stressful or difficult moments.
This in turn was Ava's first haircut. I sure didn't document it like I did the other girls and don't ask me if I saved any of the hair, because I didn't. She sat there, the best of any of the girls, by herself the whole time, begging for a ring pop--which is what the other girls always get via the salon if they do a good job. She doesn't like to be left out. She's beginning to blend in as one of the girls, instead of the baby. She has figured out how to get outside and down the stairs if the door is left open. She wants to brush her teeth with the girls, and at night before she goes to sleep. She hates it if the girls go somewhere without her.
They are all growing like weeds!
Allie wanted her hair cut "all over"
And Audrey wanted just a trim. She's trying to grow it out.
Sarah






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.