It was just nice enough out to bundle up and ride bikes and scooters in the garage while Daddy cleaned it out. My Dad brought by more of my dining room chairs that my mom is recovering for me, Ava is riding her Minnie Mouse car she got for her birthday all by herself and even turning corners like a champ and we went out to eat! It was a crazy fun filled, yet productive day. Ava got tired of Olive Garden's high chair and decided to sit on my lap. It's often easier at this point for me not to eat and to just feed her when we go out.
Did I mention March Madness? It was a good few months hanging out with you honey, I'll catch ya in the fall.
Really I can't complain too much. He shares the TV well. And living with four females the poor guy can't even listen to the game in the car on the way home without someone
I loved Allie's outfit today. And yes, that's our new vehicle behind her, our Honda Pilot. Love it. Allie will get a big girl bike if she ever gets potty trained. She doesn't seem to want to stop what she's doing long enough though to make a commitment to panties. So for now, she rides the trike.
Sarah


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.