30 March 2013

Gluten Free Bunny Mix

You can search bunny bait on Pinterest and find many examples. I was inspired by a few of them.

I added bunny ears from a template provided by nobiggie.net, added a white pom pom for a tail to the striped favor bags from Party City to make a container for the bunny bait.

The mix is just a white chocolate covered trail mix but this one is gluten free. I realized way too late that I was  short one bag of M&M's and did try it with Starburst tropical jelly beans. I did not like it as well so I opted to just be short M&M's. I served these at Easter brunch and took the rest for family.

Gluten Free Bunny Mix
Rice Chex (2 cups)
Glutino pretzel sticks (2 cups)
Skinny Pop popcorn (3 cups)
1/2 of a bag of white chocolate melts from Guittard
gluten free sprinkles (I didn't have any spring sprinkles so I  just used a variety of colored sugars)
1 pkg holiday milk chocolate M&M's.










Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.