Audrey has a large stuffed ladybug her Grandma made her last year for her birthday. Audrey decided she wanted to be Cinderella for Halloween. After trying on her costume to ensure it fit and getting glitter EVERYWHERE...... Tangent: why does anything Disney Princess have to explode glitter when you just look at it!? She tried on her little blue dress and I had to vacuum afterward. Glitter everywhere. Our phones can check email, surf the web, and video conference with Japan, but we can't figure out how to make glitter pretty but not shed!? maybe that's how I'll make my million dollars. So anyway, we had to put little Cinderella's dress up until October 31st in an effort to save the glitter. After all, what's a princess dress without a little bling?
.......She decided to dress up ladybug. But I had just told her we were going to put up her mess of a dress until Halloween. And she whined, "but I have to use that dress for Ladybug!" Ugh. So I got out the much too expensive (and much cuter in my opinion) dress from her Uncle's wedding, her tiara, my "glass slippers/heels" and pearls. She had a ball glitzing up her stuffed friend. She even wanted me to take a picture. So, of course, I did. Why do I have glass slippers like Cinderella? Well, that's story for another day.
Sarah
I had lots of uses in mind when I made that ladybug, but I must admit that I hadn't thought of using it for a model! Princess ladybug!!! G'ma S.
ReplyDelete