30 September 2010

Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

On Sunday the girls and I took Grandmother and Grandpa to the pumpkin patch. It was a little frigid but without the cool air, the hot apple cider wouldn't have tasted so good. Audrey enjoyed an apple doughnut--the only way I could get her out of the sandbox and away from the little corn bins. Audrey still refuses to ride the train but she loves the little white houses. The Market, the Post Office and a House, I think are the three and she could have played in those all day.  Allie hung out with Grandpa and they walked and observed the action. There's a lot to see and do at Rader Family Farms! So glad it's close by!




my dear sweet Audrey. can't believe she's almost 3!

me and my girls! love them!!!



audrey trying to lasso the horns (a few feet in front of her)
Allie 9 months, Audrey 2.5 years


Audrey and Allie with Grandmother and Grandpa






Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.