![]() |
| The other day it hit me that when Audrey turned 15 months, I was well on my way to being pregnant with Allie. Huh. A little comparison |
| Audrey 15 months |
![]() |
| Allie 15 months I still don't think they look a thing alike. I'm tired as I write this because Allie, still doesn't sleep through the night consistently. Overall, she's a healthy and happy baby. I love her enthusiasm. And I love to watch her little legs scurry across the floor. She's fearless. She's not afraid of puppies and will win a stare down with Uncle Drew's dog. The other day when we visited she'd walk over slowly to the poor tired dog who was resting under the kitchen table. She'd get less than a foot away and then turn around and run back as fast as she could to where we were with the giggling the whole way. She is infatuated with dogs. On Friday it was a nice day so we were outside playing late in the afternoon. My view from the garage--where I was sitting with a friend. Daddy was on kid duty. A neighbor walks by with their dog. And then I see Allie walk by after them, pointing towards the dog. She loves shoes and putting them on. She will bring me a pair of shoes just so she can wear them around the house. Lately, she's been begging to go outside. She'll bring me her shoes, insist on putting them on, and then go get her coat and stand by the door. She's becoming quite the little monkey. Audrey did puzzles. Allie loves to climb. First it was the couch. And then it was the little table and chairs the girls sit at to eat with friends. A turned over laundry basket, a plastic tub of clothes, if it is even slightly inclined, she will climb on it and sit there. Rocking chairs have become a favorite place for her to sit, by herself. Two days ago, I found her on top of the coffee table. But once I said, "Allison!" and walked in the room, she stood up (which made me move faster), and ran in place, because she knew she was in trouble! She doesn't seem to mind trouble, at all. She LOVES to be read to. She does not love to share reading time with her sister. She loves her undivided attention. If Audrey is having cereal in a bowl with milk, you better get two. You will not get away with just putting the cereal on her tray, dry. No, no. She must eat them like everyone else! Favorite foods: any kind of cracker-y snack. blueberries. mac and cheese. dark chocolate. (she is her mommas girl) She loves to throw any and all food on the floor. In case you were wondering, no. I am not well on my way to being pregnant with number 3. I am much to busy mopping the floor and pulling her off furniture. This mischievous girl has me busy for the time being. |
![]() |
| Allie is still holding on to her curl. She has not had a haircut yet. |
![]() |
| This is her, "Audrey took my toy" face |
![]() |
![]() |
| I love milk |
![]() |
| Such a happy girl |
![]() |
| Allie is my climber. The other day I found her here. |
Sarah









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.