We recently attended a birthday party for Audrey and Allie's good friends, Olivia (6) and Elizabeth (4). Audrey got to spend some quality time in the toy aisle(s) picking out their gifts. I was put in my place a few times when I suggested what I thought would be a perfect gift for her friends and she said no, that what she picked out was better. Turns out, I think she was right!
At the party, the kids ate hot dogs in a blanket and cupcakes. After watching the bigger kids play duck duck goose for awhile, Allie began patting chairs that were lined up, just like the kids were patting each others heads as they walked around the circle. So cute! She couldn't get enough of the action. She would walk right up to people she didn't know, wave, and sit down and join their little circle of fun. Soooooo different from Audrey's personality.
I watched most of this behind the lens.
 |
| Rapunzel's tower with cupcakes |
 |
Hello Kitty Cake
|
 |
| sailboats |
 |
| watching others run in duck, duck, goose |
 |
| sneaking a cracker before the party starts |
 |
| Miss Allie |
 |
| forever with a doll in hand. I have no idea where she got this one, as it's not ours |
 |
| Here Allie has joined a circle all on her own. She only knows the birthday girl. |
 |
| cheese! Audrey sitting next to the birthday girl who is holding the present Audrey picked for her, a Tangled doll. |
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.