14 March 2011

Auds, Ave, Al and Em

My good friend Lindsay is one of those friends you wish you got to see everyday and chat it up over coffee or a piece of homemade pie. I believe we could do that. I don't get to see my friend very often but cherish the times I do. Our girls, it seems are the same way. Today Lindsay and her girls came over to play. Audrey and Avery were so cute--they giggled and danced and ran until they nearly fell down. Their excitement was infectious. They played computers, dolls, dressed up in princess attire, ate a lunch of spaghettios and raisins, did summersaults and danced. And then, even though she'd been told not to, Audrey painted Avery's fingernails. She was so proud of herself, and really, she didn't do that bad of a job considering the only nails she's ever painted have been her dolls. When everyone's fingers and toe nails had been painted  it was time to say good-bye. 

I am so happy these girls have such a bond, and I'm thankful that their mommies are such good friends, too. 


Audrey and Avery

On a whim, we attempted to get all four girls in a picture.
Avery, Emme and Allie


Em, Ave, Auds

Em, Ave, Auds, Allie


A&E







Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.