24 June 2011

Where to start?

Do you ever get so far behind on something that you don't even know where to begin again? That's how I've been with the blog the past few weeks. So much has happened in our little lives, it's hard to keep up  no less blog about it. Social activities, photo shoots, entertaining, more photo shoots and planning a trip to Disney

I wrote the above paragraph 10 days ago. I'm just now sitting down to finish it. Case and point.

We've been busy. It seems that nicer weather lures us outside until dark and when we come in, it's time for bed. When we haven't been playing outside, we've had head injuries, one resulting in an ER visit, a pergola/patio project that left me a single momma most nights in June, social activities, photo shoots, entertaining, more photo shoots and planning a trip to Disney..... Possibly. More swim and the start of a new gymnastics class for Audrey.  I said that during the summer we wouldn't have to be on a schedule, and here I am, driving my children three days a week to activities. It's June 24th an we have yet to make it to the pool. (Although I did, I think, finally find a swimsuit for such the occasion).

Despite the extra mileage my van is getting and the excessive messiness that has become the inside (the other day we opened to doors and paper flew out all sides! Eek!) we're making memories this summer.

So I'm committing to updating this blog before I get too far behind to ever catch up! But instead of putting it all into one very lengthy entry, I'll separate them. It's much easier that way when I go to make books later. (I blog and then publish it in books, mostly for my girls. It's my fast way of scrap booking).

So I'm not sure what I'll write about first....the ER incident, or the pergola/patio project. Or the night of the tornados or maybe our summer solstice party.....





Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.