20 March 2012
AVA, 6 weeks
She follows you with her eyes. She's been doing this since week 3, but you can really notice it now. The other day I was taking her picture and she'd follow me where ever I'd go around the room.
size 2 diapers
she's got to be over 10 pounds. her infant carrier makes my back hurt.
she smiles now.
she loves the swing.
she loves her car seat only when she's moving. red lights are brutal.
she is smothered by her sister Allie. Allie loves to hug her and put her head on her belly when she's in the bouncy seat or her car seat. I have to remind Allie every hour that Ava is little and we have to be careful.
Allie is very protective of Ava. If we go somewhere and people are looking at her, Allie will shut her canopy and say, "my baby Ava."
Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.