is what Allie wore to her hair cut today. I believe she got more comments on her boots and shirt than she did her new do.
Today, Ava and I took Allie to get her bangs cut but ended up cutting an inch off the back. Sara then shaped it around her face and Allie looks adorable! And, the curls stayed. I held off cutting her hair afraid the curls would be gone. Natural curls, those not manipulated by curlers or sponge rollers, are something to be marveled.
Allie was pretty cooperative with Sara today. She knew she got a ring pop if she was good. When Sara would tell her to look in the mirror, Allie would lean forward instead. She loved the hair dryer at the end, to get rid of any stray hairs.
 |
| Love her outfit today! |
 |
| Before |
 |
| after |
 |
| saying goodbye to the curls, I thought |
 |
| Allie loves the hair dryer |
 |
| walking to the car afterwards in her boots that are on the wrong feet and her blue ring pop! |
 |
| When I told her I wanted a picture, she promptly sat down. |
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.